Custom rancher, luxury on 2.47 acres
Schedule a Showing
To request a showing, give us a call or fill out the form below. 1.888.238.SOLD or office 250.717.2214
Wonderful custom rancher in scenic southeast Kelowna
Exclusively listed with Domeij and Associates
Summers last longer in McKinley! Enjoy luxury living, privacy & spacious wide open lake views from this custom rancher with walk-out level. The property is beautifully situated at the end of Arthur Court. Sweeping panoramic lake views are captured from the luxuriously appointed interiors. This Arthur Court home is perfectly designed for seamless indoor outdoor living.
Natural building materials and high end finishes articulate that this home is indeed special. A gracious open plan combines the principal seating area, dining room and gourmet kitchen with ease making site lines within the home perfect for nestling in with the family or entertaining guests alike.
A triple garage with an additional garage bay with workshop under the upper garage makes this home perfect for car enthusiasts. A master bedroom located on the main with additional bedrooms in the lower level make it the perfect floor plan for a growing family or empty nesters alike.
In addition, the home is outfitted with geothermal heating & cooling. Furthermore hardwood flooring and gas fireplaces plus lower level media room & wet bar add to the overall package. Metal clad windows, stamped concrete, heated garages, private gardens, spacious covered decks, hot tub… it’s all here!
Live the Okanagan lifestyle to the fullest from this magnificent custom luxury home. Move in today and take in the endless views!
Spectacular lake and mountain view property
– One hectare (2.47 acre) property
– Approx. 5,000 sq. ft. custom executive home
– Natural stone and acrylic stucco exterior finish
– 4 bedroom; 3 1/2 baths; library; exercise room; office; media room; wine room
– Flooring – Upstairs: Jatoba hardwood flooring and travertine tiles; downstairs: carpet and ceramic tiles
– Custom lyptus wood cabinetry; jatoba railings; straight grained fir trim; 8 foot high straight grained fir interior doors
– 10 and 11 foot high ceilings
– Metal clad wood windows
– Oversize 3 car garage
– Workshop with garage door access
– Two stamped concrete covered decks
– Sub-basement storage
– Gated parking for boats and RVs
– 400 amp electrical service
– Geothermal electrical forced air heating and air conditioning; in-floor hot water heating for lower level; two separate furnaces (for upstairs and downstairs)
– 3 propane fireplaces
– Hot tub
– Easy maintenance garden; fruit trees, berries, perennials, decorative shrubs and trees; irrigation system; pergola
About the neighbourhood
On the East slopes of Okanagan Lake the bedroom community of McKinnley Landing is about 15 minutes from the main shopping district and downtown. Access is via Glenmore Road and local shopping and most amenities are available along the way. larger lots and homes are here with amazing views west overlooking Okanagan Lake. Down on the water new contemporary waterfront homes can be found amongst older more contemporary proprieties.
- MLS Number
- Property Type
- Central Okanagan
- Year Built
- Property Taxes
- Not it ALR
- Water Supply
- Zone Code
- Lot Size
- Storeys / Type
- Floor Area
- 4880 sqft
- Full Baths
- Half Baths
- 3 propane
- Triple (oversized)
- Exterior Features
- 3 Plus Garage
- Lake View
LOVE THIS HOME?
Contact Dave and Jason today
to schedule a showing.