Perfect Peachland Log Home Retreat
Schedule a Showing
To request a showing, give us a call or fill out the form below. 1.888.238.SOLD or office 250.717.2214
Private Luxury Log Home Retreat
A grand log entry & meandering driveway welcomes you to this Peachland Retreat. Perched in perfect privacy within the majestic Okanagan mountains rests this secluded Shangri-La luxury log home estate with nearly 7500 sq.ft. handcrafted elegance. Organically resting on a private 5.33-acre mountainside bench overlooking Okanagan Lake and seated in perfect harmony within iconic landscapes this estate offers the best of both worlds – handcrafted post & beam precision intertwined with cosmopolitan smart home conveniences.
View Log Home Retreat Website
European structural sophistication percolates throughout offering lodging luxuries like the soaring 25′ Cathedral Pine Ceiling with floor to ceiling windows that seamlessly connect principal living spaces to the natural surroundings. The towering great room anchored by the imported European Swiss RUEGG wood burning fireplace warms up the Canadian winters while added luxury is provided by the Viessmann-Rehau heated floors throughout all three levels of the home.
Gourmets will appreciate spacious culinary workspaces that blend into the great room steps away. Offering a tower-shaped dining area this modern European-Style island kitchen features premium modern Miele appliances complete with luxury Grohe kitchen faucets. Plenty of room here for the hub of the party, this kitchen will not disappoint, with views of the entry driveway accessing the property as well as steps away from alfresco dining on the sundeck to soak in the views of the lake beyond.
Generous use of natural materials like Douglas Fir Wood Logs, Post & Beams, Laminated Beams, Concrete, Steel, Aluminum, Glass, Leather, Travertine and Slate with neutral colour tones create a contemporary and comfortable climate. All interior & exterior logs are sanded, chinked and stained!
Additional spaces completed with meticulous detail include multiple bedrooms & ensuites. On the upper floor, a grand master bedroom retreat fit for royalty features a cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, dual large walk-in closets and a private balcony with aluminum glass railings perfect for that morning coffee. The spa-inspired master ensuite bathroom offers a double vanity with Grohe faucets, elongated toilet, Kohler bidet, with an acrylic shower and Whirlpool Tub. The secondary upper bedroom provides ample lounging spaces in addition to it’s ensuite. A magnificent solid fir staircase leads to the open office spaces and circular tower library nook.
The lower level comprised of 10’ high and 10″ thick concrete walls, fully insulated, provides easy walk-out access to the surrounding gardens while the Pine T&G ceilings add dramatic flair to interior leisure spaces including the Digital Home Theatre room with the state of the art 106″ Cinema Screen & 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System. A large self-contained 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite complete with kitchen, dining and living room plus a separate entrance provides discreet accommodation for extended family or guests alike.
Every Detail Has Been Considered
The Mechanical room is purposefully spacious to accommodate the high efficient natural-gas VIESSMANN heating system; the REHAU radiant floor heating that distributes warm water throughout the house that includes all 3 floors with 32x Heating Zones. It also includes Water filtration System, the 200 Amp Electric Panels, a Generator Transfer Box, Alarm and Security Systems and Structured-Wiring Panels for Ethernet, Cable and Telephone. A separate woodworking workshop provides ample space for hobbyists or for future re-purposing as an additional bedroom perhaps. The fully insulated basement also provides extra space for a wine and cold storage room, an exercise room, and offers a prepared space for a future sauna & steam room. Additionally practical luxuries include an external security cameras system, expansive sundecks & detached car storage.
Centrally located in the Okanagan above Peachland between the larger urban centers of Kelowna and Penticton affords this property the advantage of local urban amenities being mere minutes away. World class recreation, hospitals, two airports, shopping and restaurants alike are at your fingertips. The designated zoning A1/A2 is Agriculture but Non-ALR land that is great for growing families, a Hobby Ranch, Bed & Breakfast, Greenhouse, future hobby horse farm, winery or other future possibilities to restore, rejuvenate and reconnect you with nature high above the clear waters of Okanagan Lake.
• Prime location in the Central Okanagan and within the Town of Peachland boundary.
• 5.33 Acres is level and fully usable offering seclusion & privacy yet minutes from Okanagan Lake & Town Centre.
• Close to mountain trails, wineries, world-class golf courses, beach, fine restaurants, shopping and 5 ski Resorts.
• Handcrafted Custom Douglas-Fir Log Home with nearly 7500 sq.ft. finished Floor Area
• Estate Entrance with impressive Douglas-Fir Log Gate, Concrete Footings with Heavy-Duty Steel Support.
• Private Driveway approx. 300 yard long with packed crushed Shale/Gravel with Driveway Alarm.
• ALL Services & Utilities are Underground. Maintenance Free. Fire & Vandal Protected.
• 14,000-Volt 3-Phase to Padmount Transformer, 200-Amp Service in House, High Pressure 2″ Municipal Water-Connection, Telephone, Shaw Cable for TV & Hi-Speed Internet, Fortis 1″ Natural Gas Line, Hydro Concrete Distribution Box.
• 100-Amp Underground Wire from House to Carport Service Panel.
• Landscaping around House and Property Entrance with automatic underground Irrigation System.
• 4x MERRILL High-Pressure Frost-Proof Yard Hydrants at the Entrance and around the House.
• Telus Fibre Optic connection available at MacKinnon Road.
• Municipal Fire Protection: Peachland Fire Department is less than 4.7 KM away, 2x Fire Hydrants are within 250 Meters of the Property.
• The Log Home has 3 Level with a total 30 Rooms including 6 Bedrooms and 7 ½ Bathrooms.
• Features a fully insulated Concrete Basement and a Post & Beam Tower.
• Interior & exterior Logs are Sanded, Chinked and Stained.
• Very Energy Efficient, Green and Sustainable.
• Use of Natural & Healthy Materials create a comfortable and pleasing Living Environment with excellent Indoor Air Quality and an exceptional sense of well-being.
• Digital Home Theatre with Full-HD 3D-Projector, 106″ Screen, 5.1 Surround Sound.
• Smart Home Features like NEST CO2-Smoke Detector and PHILIPS Hue Smart LED Lighting System.
• High Efficient Natural-Gas Heating System from VlESSMANN
• Radiant Floor Heating System from REHAU throughout the House on all 3 Floors with 24X REHAU Thermostats and 32X Heating Zones.
• Use of Award Winning High-Quality Brand Name Products like MARVIN, VELUX, MIELE, GROHE, RUEGG, REHAU, VlESSMANN, SONY, SONOS, NEST, LEVITON, DSC, PHILIPS & HEWI
This Peachland Retreat offers a fantastic combination of luxury, space, comfort, privacy, tranquillity and amenities, all within a wonderful location with magnificent Lake and Mountain View you will not find anywhere else!
The Open-Concept, precision craftsmanship and attention to detail, the high-end features, the use of healthy natural materials, top-of-the-line brand names, the energy efficiency, all wrapped in a contemporary European style are unrivalled, very unique and LIKE NO OTHER!
A TRULY PRIVATE NATURAL LIVING EXPERIENCE!
This luxury Log Retreat offers you the best of both worlds where modem European style and clean lines intersect with the iconic Okanagan landscape. Truly an incredible opportunity not to be missed.
Schedule a viewing of this exquisite property today!
- MLS Number
- Property Type
- luxury estate
- Central Okanagan
- Year Built
- Property Taxes
- Not in ALR
- Water Supply
- Zone Code
- Lot Size
- 5.33 acres
- Storeys / Type
- Two Story with Walk Out Basement
- Floor Area
- 7438 sqft
- Full Baths
- Half Baths
- 1 + roughed in for second
- In-floor Heat (water)
- 4 Unit Detached Car Storage ( Not enclosed)
- Exterior Features
- 4-Unit Detached Car Storage, uncovered
- Family Friendly
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Great Room
- Huge Lot
- Lake View
- Log home
- Low maintenance gardens
- Media Room
- Modern Design
- Near golf course
- Near hiking and riding trails
- Nestled in nature
- Park(s) Nearby
- Private Yard
- Quality craftsmanship
- Quiet Area
- Recreation Nearby
- School(s) Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- valley view
- view lot
- Walk Out
LOVE THIS HOME?
Contact Dave and Jason today
to schedule a showing.