Look to the mountains to find big smiles at Big White and our list of Top 10 Big White Ski Runs! Just 40 minutes from Kelowna’s International Airport and Downtown Kelowna you’ll find a mountain full of fun at Big White Ski Resort. The Big White Ski Resort offers plenty of terrain options and things to do aside from skiing for the whole family. The massive mountain affectionately called “Biggie” features 12 lifts plus ski escalators called “Magic Carpets” for beginners.
The village centre offers a variety of accommodation from hotels & small 200 sq ft condos to multi-million chalets. Aside from Big White Real Estate opportunities there are kids activities, restaurants, shopping and night life a plenty including night skiing under the lights if you didn’t ski enough during the day!
The following is our TOP 10 Big White Ski Runs!
1) PARADISE– Nice BLUE run with epic views of the valley to distract you when cruising down!
2) BEARS PAW– Excellent wide open run BLUE run offset on either side with trees that provide definition when foggy!
3) SERWAS– Totally fun and long GREEN cruiser to do with the kids!
4) DRAGONS TONGUE– The name say’s it all. A BLACK DIAMOND for those who have good knees still!
5) KALINA’S RAINBOW– Nice and long, a true classic BLUE cruiser to make the legs burn.
6) SUN RUN– Night skiing doesn’t get any better thanks to this GREEN cruiser offering plenty of jumps on the edges for kids!
7) ENCHANTED FOREST– Accessed via T- BAR EASY OUT you can feel on top of the world (7, 497 ft) on this GREEN with epic views surrounded by “snow ghost” frozen trees.
8) PEGASUS– This BLACK DOUBLE DIAMOND on THE CLIFF is steep & deep on powder days giving new meaning to “dropping in”-or just stand on the edge & watch the daredevils.
9) EXHIBITION- A great BLUE cruiser under the chairlift where T-Shirts & lesser attire make their debut during Spring! Tee Hee!
10) LOCAL SECRET– Sorry can’t share this one. Some things are worth keeping a secret!
Get out and enjoy the hill when you can! Click the map to visit Big White.