Open house Sunday Oct. 6th from 1 - 3
Schedule a Showing
To request a showing, give us a call or fill out the form below. 1.888.238.SOLD or office 250.717.2214
The “Bennett Estate”
A touch of local history awaits you. This handsome two story townhome with vaulted ceilings features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and cozy family room for those relaxing evenings. Both the master bedroom plus ensuite and second bedroom with second bath are located on the upper level. At Bennett Estates, it’s a nice quiet retreat away from the busy lifestyle. The residents love it here.
Updates include oak hardwood floors, silestone countertops, plumbing & fixtures, carpets, lighting, built-in speakers and custom built-ins. Furthermore, a newer stainless steel appliance package is included too. Enjoy the island kitchen and coffee in the morning nook. There’s easy access to your private patio with a sun shelter. It provides for comfortable outdoor entertaining overlooking Mill Creek. Walk through the estate gardens, enjoy the historical clubhouse. It’s all yours to experience.
Bennett Estates is centrally located in Kelowna close to the hospital, shopping, coffee shops and more. The newly completed Ethel Street Active Transportation Corridor is right around the corner too. All the conveniences are within easy reach from your private oasis. Move in and enjoy!
Here are the upgrades:
• Hardwood on main level and second story. New industrial grade carpet in family room and stairs.
• New built-ins by the Enns Brothers: kitchen [book shelves, counter and recycling bin]; laundry room storage/pantry; computer cabinet built-in; and second bedroom office cupboards. Wall to wall bookshelves [photo albums] in family room. Coat or clothes hanger shelves in laundry room and front entrance. All new solid elm hardwood cabinetry throughout matches the existing kitchen cabinets and vanities.
• Silestone countertops and glass back splash in kitchen and main floor bathroom.
• Under counter lighting in kitchen and fixture over island.
• New kitchen appliances including a Bosch fridge and dishwasher and an LG gas stove and above stove microwave.
• New light fixtures [many by Feiss] and new fans with lights in the great room and master bedroom.
• Sound system in family room, great room, and both upstairs bedrooms.
• Mr. Rooter water system throughout the house and an extra under-sink system in the kitchen for the fridge and sinks.
• New Price Alarms security system.
• Two new bathroom toilets.
Exterior and Garage:
• Drip irrigation in patio, upper deck and front garden beds. Regular and drip irrigation in flower beds on creek side. New controls and set-up.
• Sun shelter on patio.
• Fenced artificial turf for a small dog joining the back patio [you could leave this out – it was an expensive process so may be worthwhile mentioning].
• H – Hide – a – Hose System
• Wall to wall shelves and cupboards in the two-car garage. Double sink and cupboard installed in garage.
- MLS Number
- Property Type
- Central Okanagan
- Year Built
- Property Taxes
- Not in ALR
- Water Supply
- Zone Code
- Lot Size
- Storeys / Type
- Floor Area
- 2089 sqft
- Full Baths
- Half Baths
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Central Air Conditioning
- 1 Gas
- Double attached
- Exterior Features
- Island Kitchen
- Vaulted Ceilings
LOVE THIS HOME?
Contact Dave and Jason today
to schedule a showing.