Custom rancher, luxury on 2.47 acres
Schedule a Showing
To request a showing, give us a call or fill out the form below. 1.888.238.SOLD or office 250.717.2214
Wonderful custom rancher in scenic North Glenmore McKinley Neighbourhood
Summers and lake views last longer in McKinley Landing! Celebrate luxury living from this spacious open concept custom rancher resting in an oasis of privacy! Perched atop 2.5 acres the home offers stunning panoramic views of legendary Okanagan Lake and surrounding mountains. Minutes to UBCO and the airport this elegant walk-out rancher features a spacious open plan that mirrors the spacious panoramic views beyond. Enjoy the fine finished mill work featured in the gourmet kitchen, dining room, and library. Bright and airy throughout the home soaks in the views thanks to walls of windows, an expansive upper deck, and lower hot tub sundeck that are just a touch away.
An open plan centered upon a principal sitting room, dining and gourmet kitchen combines seamlessly with flow and ease for that perfect Okanagan indoor outdoor living experience. Guests will be in awe of the views over the tree tops resting below. Lose yourself in the master retreat and spa-like ensuite on the main!
The lower level offers plenty of room for rest or leisure. Furthermore, it’s anchored by a spacious family room and wet bar with a separate media room and wine room steps away. Storage galore is available in the lower level garage accessed via a secondary concrete driveway making it the perfect space for storage, motor enthusiasts or woodworking.
Geothermal heating & cooling anchor the home’s HVAC requirements. Natural building materials & high end finishes clearly articulate this is a weighted home of value. Features such as metal clad windows, stamped concrete, heated garages and private gardens make this an infinite classic for years to come!
Live the Okanagan lifestyle to the fullest from this magnificent custom luxury home!
Spectacular lake and mountain view property
– One hectare (2.47 acre) property
– Approx. 5,000 sq. ft. custom executive home
– Natural stone and acrylic stucco exterior finish
– 4 bedroom; 3 1/2 baths; library; exercise room; office; media room; wine room
– Flooring – Upstairs: Jatoba hardwood flooring and travertine tiles; downstairs: carpet and ceramic tiles
– Custom lyptus wood cabinetry; jatoba railings; straight grained fir trim; 8 foot high straight grained fir interior doors
– 10 and 11 foot high ceilings
– Metal clad wood windows
– Oversize 3 car garage
– Workshop with garage door access
– Two stamped concrete covered decks
– Sub-basement storage
– Gated parking for boats and RVs
– 400 amp electrical service
– Geothermal electrical forced air heating and air conditioning; in-floor hot water heating for lower level; two separate furnaces (for upstairs and downstairs)
– 3 propane fireplaces
– Hot tub
– Easy maintenance garden; fruit trees, berries, perennials, decorative shrubs and trees; irrigation system; pergola
About the neighbourhood
On the East slopes of Okanagan Lake the bedroom community of McKinnley Landing is about 15 minutes from the main shopping district and downtown. Access is via Glenmore Road and local shopping and most amenities are available along the way larger lots and homes are here with amazing views west overlooking Okanagan Lake. Down on the water new contemporary waterfront homes can be found amongst older more contemporary proprieties.
Listed with Domeij and Associates
- MLS Number
- Property Type
- Central Okanagan
- Year Built
- Property Taxes
- Not in ALR
- Water Supply
- Zone Code
- Lot Size
- Storeys / Type
- Floor Area
- 4880 sqft
- Full Baths
- Half Baths
- 3 propane
- Triple (oversized)
- Exterior Features
- 3 Plus Garage
- Lake View
LOVE THIS HOME?
Contact Dave and Jason today
to schedule a showing.